Financial Statements

Investigative & Forensic Accounting

Litigation Support

Dispute Resolution










Click here to return to Anti - Fraud page

Subject: proposal proposal
From: "malik wawa" <>

malik wawa - email
(909) 531-2380 x1484 - voicemail/fax

I am Chief Malik Wawa, the Chairman & Chief Executive of Wawa
Construction Engineering west sahara Limited, I am a local contractor with Federal Ministry of Works and Housing in west sahara.

I was awarded a contract by the Ministry of Works and Housing in October year 2001 at the tune of $85million for the Housing Project of 100 Housing Units in the Federal Capital Territory.

I transferred this contract to Aris Hilton Construction International
based in Russia as a foreign contractor for the execution of this project due to the financial capacity of my company and being a local contractor I was unable to finance the project that was why my company transferred the contract to the foreign contractor.

During the course of our negotiation, I transferred the contract to Aris Hilton at the cost of $63,750,000.00 for the completion of the whole project.

The contract was executed, completed and commissioned by the Vice President and the Minister of Works and Housing on the 6th of November 2001, 75% of the contract sum were released for the project last year by the Ministry of Finance, after the completion of the project the remaining 25% of the money which is $21,250,000.00 has been approved for payment by the
Federal Government after the commissioned of the project and
it is for me the original contractor.

I therefore, seek for your assitance to present your bank account to remit this money into your personal or company's account as my foreign account to remit this money,15% of the money will be given to you for your assistance to remit the money into your account provided that you will fax me four pages of your international passport for identification, letter of undertaken that you will not seat on the money when it gets to your account and you will provide me your permanent home address and location, telephone and fax number, and I hope you are honest enough
and you will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of this transaction.

This your account particulars will be used to apply for the payment at the Ministry of Finance, and this transaction cost you nothing, all I need is your honesty and reliability.

You are free to ask any question or clarification on this business transaction for your confirmation.

I await your urgent response.

Chief Malik Wawa.

Click here to return to Anti - Fraud page